- Notice for BlackBerry Users ›
- Stays On. Feels Good. See for yourself, read the reviews ›
- Soft, flexible, silicone earring for extreme comfort and excellent fit. See it in action ›
- Detachable earrings
- Balanced, full-bodied stereo sound quality
- In-line headset mic with push-to-answer and mute buttons
- High capacity clip
- Reusable jar packaging
- How to wear › & How to switch wearing style ›
Harco Incentive Solutions
333 South Van Brunt St.
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 894-8941 x 150
"Sure, you could use the plain old earbuds that come with the iPod/iPhone, but you might also want to take a look at the Coosh headset for iPhone/iPod. This headset is perfect for the walkers/runners in your life, because the loop on the headset keeps the earbuds from popping out of your ear and breaking. You also get good sound, without sacrificing the fashionable white earbuds."
"Without a doubt the best feature of these headphones is the comfort factor. They are made of a super soft, non-slip silicone that holds to the skin firmly and comfortably. My ears hurt when I wear most earbud style headphones, but these have a wrap-around feature and a smaller bud that fits nicely…"
Massive Monkees meet coosh!
When Iron Mike Brysen mysteriously appears late to a meeting, it turns out he has a good reason: he was convinced by two scientists that wanted him to try something called a "coosh headset..."
It's not going to be that easy to crash coosh. watch all the episodes ›